- Project presentations: Monday May 15, in CSUGLab Upson 361, 2pm.
- Here is a version of the
that should work with the older cygwin version that is installed in
- Reminder: Prelim Exam 2 this week, Thursday April 27, 7:30pm, in
- Apr 24: we've fixed a bug in the array allocation library
__allocateArray(n). Please download the updated
- Project 5 has been assigned. Due
Friday May 5.
- Bonus points are available in Project 4 for implementing (PRE)
Partial Redundancy Elimination.
- Project 4 has been assigned. Due Wednesday Apr
Homework 4 has been posted. Due Monday Apr
Reminder: Prelim 1 is Thursday, March 9, at 7:30pm in Hollister 110.
Mar 8. Typo in hw3: the premise subtyping rule in problem 3(b) must
be T' < T (not T < T').
Mar 5: Project 3 has been assigned. It is due Friday March 31. Check
out the supporting material for this assignment.
Feb 23: Homework 3 has been assigned. Due Monday Mar 13.
Feb 21: types and subtyping in IC have been augmented with a null
type for null references. See the updated IC spec document, sections
7 and 15.
Homework 1 and solutions can be picked up from the homework
distribution room, in Upson 360, weekdays between 10am-noon and
Feb 8: The IC spec has been slightly revised. Please check out the
Project 2 has been assigned. Due Feb.
Homework 2 has been assigned. Due Monday
Project groups have been finalized.
Check out your group number.
Project 1 has been assigned. Due Feb. 7
Homework 1 has been assigned. Due Feb. 3
First class: Jan 23, 10:10 am in HO 110.
[back to the main page]