View source for Inductively defined function
From CS2800 wiki
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Moderators.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by CS2800 wiki.
- Start of block: 18:52, 29 June 2022
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 22.214.171.124
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Substructures of a pair (view source)
- Template:Def (view source)
- Example:Bad inductive function definition (view source)
- Example:Inductive definition of addition (view source)
- Example:Inductive definition of concatenation of strings (view source)
- Example:Inductive definition of string length (view source)
- Definition:Addition (view source)
- Definition:Concatenation (view source)
- Definition:Length (view source)
Return to Inductively defined function.