From CS2800 wiki
A set is a collection of elements. Any object is either in a set or not; and two sets are the same if exactly the same objects are in both of them.
Sets are the first objects of study, and they are used to build up all of the other definitions in the course.
Pages in category "Set theory"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- FA18:Lecture 12 induction
- SP20:Lecture 12 Induction
- FA19:Lecture 2 Set and function definitions
- SP19:Lecture 2 Set definitions
- SP20:Lecture 2 Set definitions
- SP18:Lecture 2 Sets
- FA18:Lecture 2 sets
- SP18:Lecture 3 Induction
- SP20:Lecture 3 prep
- FA18:Lecture 3 proofs
- SP19:Lecture 3 Set constructions
- FA19:Lecture 3 Set constructions
- SP20:Lecture 3 Set constructions