CS 2800 Fall 2018
This is the course website for CS 2800, Fall 2018
- Instructor: Michael George. Office hours W 11:10-12:00, F 11:10-1:15 Gates 447
- Class meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10:10-11:00am in Statler 185
- The Weekly review session is Tuesday 7-8 in Hollister 401.
- The course text is Mathematics for Computer Science
- Please read the syllabus
- Please enroll in Piazza for all course announcements and discussion
- Homework is posted on Piazza
- Please enroll in Gradescope to submit assignments. You should use your NetID as your "student ID". The course code is MV5EDB
- Be sure to frequently refer to the list of Useful pages
We are currently migrating the lecture notes to this system. I encourage you to consult last year's notes for any content that has yet to be migrated. The spring 2018 schedule will give you a preview of what's coming up in lecture.
Images from the review session boards can be found here.
Office hours schedule
(Click for location)