Carpenter Lab, or just Carpenter,
refers to the computer room in the basement of Carpenter Hall (B101
Carpenter Hall). Carpenter is the primary lab for CS100:
- CS100 and CS99 students have priority in this lab.
- Carpenter has CS100 consultants and unclaimed work
- The Carpenter Lab is open when the Engineering Library is
- Hours will be restricted during vacations and university
- The labs have different hours during final exams and study week.
Note: The lab itself is open for more hours than shown in the consulting schedule above, but CS100 consultants are on duty only at the above listed times. Do not ask consultants to stay later! Carpenter Lab hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-11:50pm, Friday 8am-5:50pm, Saturday 10:00-5:50pm, Sunday noon-11:50pm.
CIT Labs with MATLAB and DrJava:
CIT and other operators are NOT CS100 consultants.
Do not expect them to answer CS100 questions. General Information on CIT labs:
The Green Room in Academic Computing
Center in the Engineering Library (ACCEL) supports
CodeWarrior and MATLAB:
- ACCEL operators are NOT CS100 consultants. Do not
expect them to answer CS100 questions.
- ACCEL is located on the 2nd floor of the Carpenter Library.
- All CS100 students may register for an account.
- The AEWs use the Green Room.