CS100J --> Exams

Prelim 1 Prelim 2 Prelim 3 Final Exam

Exam Conflicts:


We do not hand back final exams. You can request to see your final exam next semester. Visit 303 Upson beginning the fourth week of the following semester. You must review the exam in 303 Upson and return it to the office staff before leaving. If you believe there is a grading error, fill out a regrade request form and hand it to the staff in 303 Upson. The course instructor will contact you regarding your request.